Gritting and Snow Clearance
Keep your business running in
The UK's largest private gritting and snow clearance provider, keeping the country moving for over 16 yearsGet A Free Quote
Serving 9,000+ sites across the UK with over 200+ local active teams on hand
- Incorporating The Gritting Company - JW Crowther
- Fastest response times to reactive gritting
- Utilising high density Met Office™ Open Road Forecast
- Dedicated smartphone app: we provide live reporting and assurance of our first-class service
- Customised gritting and snow clearance packages
- Pothole repairs and maintenance
- We only deliver when needed, eliminating unnecessary gritting visits and the related miles driven and salt, natural resource, consumed
The UK’s largest winter gritting provider
When the country is in the grip of winter, ensure your business doesn’t come to a standstill. Put in place effective preparation for adverse winter weather.
Ground Control now incorporates The Gritting Company, one of the nation’s oldest gritting companies, having been established since 1860. Together, we are the largest private gritting company in the UK, keeping businesses trading during the winter season, 24/7.
We serve 9,000 sites across the UK with 200+ active gritting teams on hand to ensure your customers and staff are safe throughout the winter. We use the high-density Met Office Open Road forecast, ensuring that service is only delivered when needed, and with our dedicated smartphone app we provide live reporting and assurance of a first-class service.
Our service is customised to your needs and we will work with you to find the best gritting and snow clearance packages to suit you.
Met Office OpenSite™ Premium Data
Including a full UK postcode service.