Powering your fleet for a greener future
We manage the whole transition to an EV fleet -
Charging infrastructure to cover your entire fleet at home & on the road
Safety is our primary focus, which is one of the reasons we have been awarded the RoSPA President's Award.Learn More
Our tried and tested offering
Ground Control can provide you with a fully automated home EV charge point installation process managed directly with your employees, which includes total visibility and monitoring for you through our EV HUB. If required, we can even provide automated reimbursement of their electricity costs for charging their EV at home.
- The EV HUB is a bespoke system that has been designed and built around the business need for domestic fleet charging, providing a dedicated portal for our clients to monitor and track the supply and installation process.
- Our offering is a simple, seamless process from employee selection (the point at which you identify a member of your workforce who will require an electric vehicle) to vehicle delivery (the point at which you allocate an electric vehicle to that employee).
- Tried and tested, processing over 200+ installations a month per client, our unique system has been designed to allow a fleet manager to provide one simple weblink to their employees and then track the whole process remotely to completion, ready for vehicle delivery by their fleet provider.
- Whether you wish to purchase outright or lease through our popular subscription-based model, our EV HUB will ensure a seamless transition to electric.
Lease a charge point (fully installed) for as little as the cost of a mobile phone contract.
Capturing your employee’s requirements
Ensuring the right information is collected from your employee is the key to a successful and streamlined installation process.
Our bespoke client portals are built to ensure full visibility of the supply and installation process from end to end.
Our intuitive portal collects additional data such as ‘current registration plate’ and ‘local workshop address’ to enable third party fleet providers to schedule vehicle deliveries via our EV HUB, saving our clients both time and money.
Our portal app has been designed and built in line with the latest GDPR requirements, ensuring your employee’s information is safe at all times.
Harness the power of your EV fleet at your employee’s home
- Fully automated energy reimbursement both at home and on the move
- Total visibility and monitoring of your employees’ electricity costs through our EV Hub
- Inclusion of active load management to ensure property consumption limits are not exceeded
- Installation of O-PEN fault detection technology to negate the risks associated with earth rod installation
- Installation of dedicated isolation supply to avoid risks associated in connecting directly to the domestic consumer unit
- Working with our clients to design, supply and install optimum EV charging infrastructure for your site or depot-based fleet across the UK
- Continuous improvement in processes, practices and methodology to provide the safest and most efficient charge point installation service available
Where an Electric Vehicle charge point is installed at a residential property in the UK, installers are required to notify the local District Network Operator (DNO) of the installation to ensure the supply in that area can meet with the new demand.
Compatible with all plug-in brands
Collectively, we have pledged the
4.8 million vehicles
in our fleets will be electric by 2030.